Asset Remarketing SpecialistApply Req ID: oRz1cfwn
Job Family: Business Operations
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company's business units. Aims to deliver superior service to clients by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity, and managing risk. Builds the sustainable repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of service and execution. Analyzes and reviews data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute service delivery. Evaluates and ensures that operations meet company objectives, business needs, service agreements and relevant requirements. Researches and monitors external landscape to identify developments and translate them into operational implications for the company.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Representative, Lease End provides professional and customer-friendly delivery of service to internal and external customers and dealers, by following established policies, procedures and guidelines to protect the Consumer and Company. S/he minimizes losses to the Company through the successful processing and documentation of lease end accounts while ensuring legal and compliance guidelines/policies are followed. This is accomplished through regular phone communication with consumers and dealers. The Representative, Lease End manages both inbound and outbound calls depending on business need delivering exceptional customer service regarding all Lease End inquiries.
- The Representative, Lease End provides professional and customer friendly delivery of service to consumers and dealers by following established policies, procedures and guidelines to protect the Consumer and the Company.
- Proactively contacts consumers approaching end of lease contract. Communicates Lease-End options and obligations, CCAP loyalty incentives, and collects any outstanding delinquency or lease end bills.
- Assists lease customer with scheduling of pre-inspection, including using vendor scheduling system or contacting inspection vendor for assistance with scheduling issues.
- Drives customer loyalty by communicating available incentives and discounts prior to the end of the lease.
- Initiates contact with lease customers who go past their maturity date in an effort to recover the collateral or secure payoff or return arrangements. May need to investigate vehicle location if customers are non-responsive using website tracking information.
- Partners and collaborates with consumer lease holders who have outstanding lease end bills, including early terminations with deficiency balances in an effort to collect the full balance owed. Negotiates settlements when appropriate and arranges payment plans as needed based on customer situation and amount owed.
- Performs additional duties as requested, needed, or assigned.
Education - Bachelor's Degree: Business, Finance, Marketing, or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience: Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Experience - 0-3 years Remarketing, Auction, Dealership or Auto Finance experience required.
Skills & Abilities - Intermediate to Advanced PC skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).Flexibility, adaptability, and acceptance of change in a dynamic financial environment. Strong problem solving, planning, organizational and prioritization skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong time management and organizational skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work effectively as a team member. Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Collaboration - Conflict Management: Foundational - Learning and Developing Demonstrates concern for treating people fairly and equitably
Customer Focus - Customer Understanding: Foundational - Learning and Developing Actively seeks information to understand customer needs
Customer Focus - Issue Ownership: Foundational - Learning and Developing. Responds promptly to customer inquiries Takes responsibility for issues and, with assistance, works to find a solution
Problem Solving - Resourcefulness: Foundational - Learning and Developing – Accurately identifies resource requirements to solve basic problems
Risk Business Acumen - Product Knowledge: Foundational - Learning and Developing Has basic understanding of organization’s flagship products and services. Can identify the risk return of products and services
Risk Management - Knowledge of Risk Management Policies, Regulations, Processes and Procedures: Foundational – Learning and Developing Learns about and diligently follows established risk management policies, processes and procedures
Share what it's like to be part of the Santander TeamWrite A Review